There are currently no scheduled ADAP Add On Classes. Please check again later.
ADAP Class Information:
- Unless indicated for a specific location, there is no pre-registration necessary.
- Students should be prepared to present their Learner's Permit or Birth Certificate for name verification
- Students must be on time and prepared to attend all class sessions.
- Students need to bring a pen or pencil. An ADAP workbook will be provided.
- Every student who successfully completes and passes the ADAP course will be issued a certificate of completion.
- There is no fee for the course.
- The ADAP office does not provide driving directions to the Add On Class locations.
- Questions concerning the Alcohol Drug Awareness Program should be directed to ASK ADAP.
- SPECIAL NOTE: Once an ADAP class has been completed it will drop off the list until the next time that class is scheduled.