NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
Please take notice that on April 8, 2013, at 10:00 a.m. at the Department of Driver Services, 2206 East View Parkway, Conyers, Georgia, a public hearing will be held for the presentation of proposed administrative rule changes, which are hereunto attached and incorporated by reference.
The Ga. Admin. Comp. chapters affected by the proposed rule & regulation changes are listed below:
- 375-1-1 Organization
- 375-3-2 Renewals
- 375-3-2-.01 Expiration of License and Identification Card: When Licenses and Identification Cards May Be Renewed. Revised.
- 375-5-2 Driver Training Schools
- 375-5-2-.28 Minimum Requirements for Examiners. Amended.
- 375-5-6 DUI Alcohol or Drug Use Risk Reduction Program
- 375-5-6-.31 Pending Charges Against Owners and Instructors
All interested persons are hereby advised of the opportunity to submit data, views, or arguments orally or in writing. Oral comments will be limited to 10 minutes per person.
Anyone needing more than 10 minutes should request additional time by contacting the Legal and Investigative Services Division, Post Office Box 80447, Conyers, Georgia, 30013, in writing, 24 hours prior to the hearing.
This 25th day of February, 2013.