NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
Please take notice that on May 7, 2013, at 10:00 a.m. at the Department of Driver Services, 2206 East View Parkway, Conyers, Georgia, a public hearing will be held for the presentation of proposed administrative rule changes, which are hereunto attached and incorporated by reference.
The Ga. Admin. Comp. chapters affected by the proposed rule & regulation changes are listed below:
- 375-3-6 Ignition Interlock Devices
- 375-3-6-.09 Pending Charges Against Provider Center Applicants
- 375-5-3 Commercial Driver Training Schools
- 375-5-3-.25 Pending Charges Against Owners and Instructors
- 375-5-5 Limousine Chauffeur Permits
- 375-5-5-.05 Suspension, Revocation, or Cancellation of Chauffeur’s Endorsement
All interested persons are hereby advised of the opportunity to submit data, views, or arguments orally or in writing. Oral comments will be limited to 10 minutes per person.
Anyone needing more than 10 minutes should request additional time by contacting the Legal and Investigative Services Division, Post Office Box 80447, Conyers, Georgia, 30013, in writing, 24 hours prior to the hearing.
This 4th day of April, 2013.
*Anyone with a disability needing assistance should contact Human Resources, at (678) 413-8738, three days prior to the hearing.