My DDS Logo
Pre-Apply for your CSC Visit
Alert Travel Alert: Plan ahead!! Temporary licenses and ID cards are no longer accepted by the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) as proof of identification for boarding flights at airports. Please refer to the TSA web site for a list of acceptable documents.

Rules and Regulations

Rules and Regulations for Chapter 375-3-1

<< Back to Table of Contents

375-3-1-.29 Replacement of Lost, Stolen or Destroyed Cards

(1)  Customers who are applying for replacement of a lost, stolen or destroyed license, permit or identification card must provide proof of their identity using one of the documents listed in Ga. Comp. R. & Regs. 375-3-1-.02(3) or any two (2) of the following:

      (a)  Marriage License;

      (b)  Social Security Card;

      (c)  Previous Year Income Tax Return;

      (d)  Current Insurance Policy;

      (e)  Current Automobile Registration Receipt;

      (f)  Voter Registration Card;

      (g)  Military identification card or orders.

(2)  Customers who provided the documents required pursuant to Ga. Comp. R. & Regs. 375-3-1-.02(3) on or since July 1, 2012 may seek a replacement of a lost, stolen or destroyed card via alternative means as provided in Ga. Comp. R & Regs. 375-3-2-.01, et seq.


Authority: O.C.G.A. § 40-5-4.
Filed Date: 12/26/2012
Effective Date: 1/15/2013