(1) If the driver has displayed the driver's license in lieu of bail and has failed to appear and answer to the charge against him or her, the court in which the charges are lodged shall immediately complete the DDS-912 and mail to the Department of Driver Services the copy entitled "Home Jurisdiction Copy".
(2) When such individual shall respond and pay any fines and penalties imposed, the court shall:
(a) Mail to the individual the copy of the DDS-912 entitled "Defendant's Receipt", and
(b) Mail to the Department of Driver Services the copy of the DPS-912 entitled "Home Jurisdiction - Suspension Withdrawal".
(3) "Display" of a driver's license, as provided in O.C.G.A. § 17-6-11, shall mean that, upon request of the apprehending officer, the person shall remove the license from any wallet, case, or other container in which it is kept and hand it to the apprehending officer, who may retain the license until the citation(s) or warning have been issued. Once the citation(s) or warning have been issued, the apprehending officer shall return the license to the person unless otherwise provided by law.
(4) "Issued," for the purposes of Ga. Admin. Comp. Ch. 375-3-3-.13(3), means with respect to a uniform traffic citation that the apprehending officer has completed the applicable fields on the uniform traffic citation (DDS-32) and the licensee has signed the uniform traffic citation, acknowledging service of the summons and receipt of a copy of the same.
(5) "State that has not entered into a reciprocal agreement," as used in O.C.G.A. §17-6-11, means Alaska, California, Michigan, Montana, Oregon, and Wisconsin.