(1) Form DDS-184 - An official order of suspension of driver's license based on demand for security in an accident case. O.C.G.A. §40-9-33.
(2) Form DDS-185 - An official order of suspension of driver's license based on demand for security wherein subject was involved in an accident occurring outside of Georgia. O.C.G.A. §40-9-5.
(3) Form DDS-190 - Accident Report. A report is only required upon request of the Commissioner when an accident was not investigated by a law enforcement officer.
(4) Form SR-21 - Notice of Liability Insurance. This is an insurance carrier form and should be filed in an accident if there was liability insurance in effect on the date of the accident. O.C.G.A. §40-9-34.
(5) Form SR-22A - Financial Responsibility for future. Insurance carrier form used to file financial responsibility for the future and must be maintained for one year from
suspension date when cash or property bond is posted on a security claim. O.C.G.A.
(6) Form SR-26 - An insurance carrier form showing that SR-22A filed in an accident case has been terminated or canceled. O.C.G.A. §40-9-82.
(7) Form DDS-198 - A form letter to be executed by an individual and courts showing there is no suit pending nor judgments rendered as a result of an accident so that a
suspension may be withdrawn or security returned. O.C.G.A. §40-9-40.
(8) Form DDS-202 - An affidavit to be executed if you wish to file a claim for damages based on an accident with a section which should be completed wherein there is a claim for personal injury. O.C.G.A. §40-9-32.
(9) Form DDS-203 - A general release to be executed when the claim for damages in an
accident has been settled in full. O.C.G.A. §40-9-35.
(10) Form DDS-204 - A conditional release to be executed when the claim for damages in an accident is to be paid on an installment basis. O.C.G.A. §40-9-35.
(11) Form DDS-205 - An official receipt for security and property bond posted as a result
of an accident. O.C.G.A. 40-9-33.
(12) Form DDS-217 - A form letter to an individual, whose license has been suspended in an accident case, setting forth requirements for having suspended items reinstated.
(13) Form DDS-218 - A form letter advising status of accident case. O.C.G.A. §40-9-3.
(14) Form DDS-189 - Official Request for Police Service. O.C.G.A. §40-9-7.
(15) Form DDS-192 - Manifest of Funds Delivered to State Treasurer. O.C.G.A. §40-9-3.
(16) Form DDS-197 - Order of Suspension Based on Judgment. O.C.G.A. §40-9-61.
(17) Form DDS-210 - Reciprocating Certification. O.C.G.A. §40-9-5.
(18) Form DDS-212 - Transmittal Sheet for Security Deposit signed by depositor. O.C.G.A. §40-9-33.
(19) Form DDS-259A - Correspondence form asking for statement from clerk of court or reflecting claim is not going to be processed. O.C.G.A. §40-9-3.
(20) Form 451 - A form Letter setting forth requirements for filing a security claim or returning a claim for additional information. O.C.G.A. §40-9-33.
(21) Form DDS-57 - Property Bond. O.C.G.A. §40-9-38.