(1) No driver improvement clinic shall advertise in any manner until such time as the clinic is properly licensed by the Department.
(2) No licensed driver improvement clinic or driver improvement instructor may advertise or represent themselves to be an agent or employee of the Department. No individual, partnership, association or corporation shall purchase, use or allow the use of any advertisement which would reasonably have the effect of leading the public to believe that they are or were an employee or representative of the Department.
(3) Each driver improvement clinic may use its licensed name or any portion thereof for advertising and advertisements, so long as the clinic is clearly identifiable from the advertisement. The Department’s determination in this regard shall be final.
(4) No driver improvement clinic or driver improvement instructor shall, by any advertisement or otherwise, state or imply directly or indirectly that any license to operate a motor vehicle is guaranteed or assured to any student or individual who will take or complete any instruction or course of instruction to enroll or otherwise receive instruction in any driver improvement clinic.
(5) A Driver Improvement Clinic that is licensed by the Department may indicate in its advertisements that it is "licensed by the State" or "State licensed", however, no Driver Improvement Clinic may use any advertisement that states or implies that the clinic is endorsed by the State or the Department.
(6) No driver improvement clinic may advertise or imply that free lessons will be given individuals or students unless the lessons are in fact offered or given without monetary considerations.
(7) No driver improvement clinic may make a false or misleading claim in any of its advertisements.