(1) Every contract entered into by the school and another individual shall contain the following:
(a) An agreed contract price per hour of lesson or a total contract price for the number of hours of instruction to be given.
(b) Whether an additional charge will be made for the use of school's vehicle for the actual driving instruction, or for picking up a student or taking his/her to the desired destination upon completion of a lesson.
(2) No contract or agreement shall give the impression, directly or implied that upon completion of the course the student will receive a license to operate a motor vehicle.
(3) A sample contract is available from the Department.
(4) Duration of course or program, including the date and time the course or program is to be taught.
(5) A clause stating that each instructor is certified by the Department of Driver Services.
(6) A clause stating that the school is licensed by the Department of Driver Services in accordance with Title 43-13-1 (The Driver Training School and Commercial Driver Training School License Act) and the rules and regulations of the Department.
(7) The contracts must be pre-numbered.
(8) A clause stating that a performance bond in the principal sum of twenty-five hundred ($2500.00) dollars has and will be maintained for the protection of the contractual rights of the students by an authorized bonding company.
(9) Breach of contract provision.