(1) Application for an instructor's license must be made to the Department on a form prescribed by and issued by the Department.
(2) Each application for an instructor's license must be accompanied by a notarized statement from the owner or operator of the school, principal or designated representative of a secondary school (unless such owner or operator, principal or designated representative of a secondary school is making application for the instructor's license) that the applicant is or will be employed by the school. THIS APPLIES TO ALL RENEWAL OR DUPLICATE APPLICATIONS FOR THE INSTRUCTOR'S LICENSE.
(3) Every licensed instructor currently employed by a licensed driver training school, that accepts employment with another driver training school must submit a notarized statement from the secondary driver training school, on a form prescribed by the Department, that the secondary driver training school will employ the licensed instructor.
(4) The Department’s approval of secondary employment shall be contingent upon the instructor satisfying all of the requirements set forth in 375-8-.02-.19.
(5) Every application shall be accompanied by two (2) sets of fingerprints of each digit of the right and left hands, an affidavit from a state, county or city officer qualified to make such fingerprints that the fingerprints are those of the applicant, an executed consent for background form, and the processing fee for the actual cost of processing for each set of fingerprint cards .