(1) Before any original license may be issued to any person for a commercial driver training school to operate in the State of Georgia, an application shall be made in writing to the Department, on a form prepared and furnished by the Department. The application shall include the following minimum information:
(a) The title or name of the school together with complete ownership and names and addresses of directors, officers and controlling stockholders therein.
(b) The specific curriculum of instruction, submitted to the Department for approval shall include the number of hours for classroom, range and on the road training. On the road training shall be defined as actual individual behind the wheel training on the streets and highways within Georgia.
(c) The place or places where such instruction will be given.
(d) A statement that the owners of the commercial driver training school are twenty-one (21) years of age or over.
(2) The applicant must submit a certified copy from the clerk of the appropriate Superior Court evidencing the registration of a business or trade name if the business is to be conducted under such a trade name in lieu of the name of the corporation, person, partnership, or other entity, which owns such driver training school.
(3) The application by the owner, partners, officers or controlling stockholders of any commercial driver training school shall be accompanied by one (1) 2 X 2 photograph of the applicant. The photograph shall be taken within thirty (30) days of the date of filing the application. The photograph must show a full view of the face, neck, shoulders and uncovered head.
(4) The applicant must submit a notarized certification of the adopted business name if such business is to be conducted under an adopted business name. The application shall list the complete corporate name and any trade name to be used.
(5) The applicant must submit to the Department, in addition to all other requirements, the following:
(a) Samples of any and all contracts to be used by the school.
(b) Sample copies of all forms to be used by the school that will be furnished or delivered to its students.
(c) Sample copies of all forms or receipts to be used by the school.
(d) A list designating the full names and addresses of all instructors of the school.
(6) The application by the owner, partners, officers or controlling stockholders of any commercial driver training school shall be accompanied by two (2) sets of fingerprints of each digit of the right and left hands, an affidavit from a state, county, or city officer qualified to make such fingerprints that the fingerprints are those of the applicants, and a processing fee for the actual cost of processing for each set fingerprint cards.