(1) All ADAP instructors must be approved by the Department.
(2) Instructors must complete an application prescribed by the Department for access to the online ADAP program for administrative purposes prior to any class presentation.
(3) Instructors must conduct the ADAP course in a four (4) hour period consisting of fifty clock minutes with a ten (10) minute break each hour.
(4) The instructional program shall consist of one four (4) hour session or two (2) hour sessions, except classes consisting of five (5) students or less may be conducted in one session consisting of a minimum of 2. 5 hours
(5) Classes may be conducted during the week or on weekends. All classes must be concluded by 9:30 p.m.