(1) Programs shall only operate in locations that have been certified by the Department.
(2) Programs shall only hold Courses in classrooms that have been certified by the Department.
(3) No Program applying for Certification shall share the same entrance with, or be immediately adjacent to, a facility where alcoholic beverages are sold or distributed.
(4) No Program office or classroom shall be located within a retail business establishment or a private residence.
(5) Except as provided in subsection (17) below, Program offices and classrooms shall be located on the same premises.
(6) All Program facilities shall include the following:
(a) Clean working restrooms;
(b) Blinds, shades or curtains for windows or glass doors for Student privacy;
(c) Adequate lighting, heating and air conditioning;
(7) Programs shall maintain the following equipment in working order:
(a) A television or projector and projection screen that can be suitably viewed by all course participants;
(b) Media equipment and visual displays for presenting required portions of the curriculum that meets Department specifications;
(c) Secure file storage; and
(d) Other equipment as designated by the Department.
(8) Program offices cannot be open during class time, unless Program office activities can be conducted without disrupting a class.
(9) The full Program name and business hours shall be displayed and clearly visible from the outside of the premises.
(10) Program classrooms must have a minimum of 250 square feet of useable space. Program classrooms that meet the minimum requirement of 250 square feet of useable space shall be certified to offer services to a maximum of 10 students. Program classrooms that exceed 250 square feet of useable shall be certified to offer services at twenty (20) square feet per person, up to a maximum of thirty (30) Students
(11) The Program’s Certification shall be displayed in a conspicuous location on the premises of the Program.
(12) Programs that are in compliance with the Rules and Regulations of the Department may apply to operate satellite locations.
(13) No satellite program shall operate without first being certified by the Department.
(14) Applications for satellite programs shall be submitted on forms prepared by the Department, following the procedure prescribed by the Department; shall include all information and fees; and shall be truthful, accurate, and complete.
(15) Satellite programs shall be located within fifty (50) miles of the Program that is operating the satellite program.
(16) Multiple satellite programs may operate in the same county.
(17) Satellite locations shall meet all location and facility requirements as outlined in these rules and regulations, except as follows:
(a) Student or Offender records may be maintained at the Program location;
(b) Programs may use the telephone number of the Program location; and,
(c) Programs may perform administrative duties at Program location.