(1) Each Program Owner shall notify the Department in writing at least thirty (30) days prior to any change in the Program location.
(2) No change of Program location shall be approved by the Department without a site inspection of the new premises.
(3) No Program shall operate in any new location until Certification has been granted by the Department.
(4) At least thirty (30) days prior to a change in location approved by the Department, all Students who have been assessed within one year prior to the move who have not started or completed the Program shall be notified, in writing, of the Program relocation.
(5) If a Program relocates ten (10) or more miles from its original location, the Assessment components completed by Students within one (1) year prior to the move that have not started or completed the Program shall be transferred to another Program of the Student's choice at no charge. Students may cancel their Intervention component contracts with a Program that is relocating; and they shall receive a full refund upon such cancellation.
(6) Upon applying to the Department for a change of location, the Program shall post a notice of its request to move the Program. Such notice shall be clearly displayed at the Program location. The proposed new location shall be specified in the notice with complete address and mileage distance from the present location. The notice shall also inform Students of their right to transfer to another Program, and to cancel their Intervention component contract with the Program and receive a full refund.
(7) Any Program that has applied for a change of location shall provide written notice of its application to any prospective Student or Offender prior to executing an Assessment Component or Intervention Component contract.
(8) No Program relocation shall cause any Student to have Sessions of an intervention course in more than one location, except in cases of emergency. Programs shall report emergency relocations to the Department within five (5) business days.