(1) Fees charged to Students by Programs for any Program component shall be in strict accordance with O.C.G.A. §40-5-83(e).
(2) An additional fee shall be set by the Department for required Student Program materials. This fee shall be charged by each Program and is not optional, unless specifically exempted by law.
(3) No Program Owner, Director, Instructor, employee, volunteer, agent, or representative may offer any Program component free of charge or charge a reduced or inflated fee for any Program component or required Student Program materials.
(4) Fees for the Assessment Component shall be paid prior to administering the Assessment Component; and fees for the Intervention Component shall be paid prior to the scheduled class beginning time.
(5) No Program Owner, Director, Instructor, employee, volunteer, agent, or representative shall withhold, or allow the withholding of a certificate of completion from any Student who successfully completes all Program requirements because of non-payment of course fees.